Vous naviguez sur le site Lexon depuis la France.
Souhaitez-vous faire vos achats sur notre boutique en ligne française?
You're visiting the Lexon website from the USA.
Would you like to shop on our US site?
You're visiting the Lexon website from Europe.
Would you like to shop on our EU site?
Design by: Natacha Poutoux & Sacha Hourcade
Cotton Swab Filter Replacement – Pack of 3 pieces
2 year warranty
14 days of return
– These filter sticks designed in cotton allow your Horizon Diffuser to work properly.
– If you find that your Horizon Diffuser produces less mist or even stops working, replace the cotton filter with one of our replacement sticks.
– We advise you to replace it once a month and systematically when you change aromas / essential oils.
– Compatibility: Horizon Diffuser
– Pack of 3 pieces
– Materials: natural cotton fibers
– Dimensions: Ø 1 x 15 cm
– Weight: 3 g
natacha.sacha. is a global design studio founded in Paris in 2018, leading projects at the interface of industrial design, furniture, service design and architecture. natacha. sacha. was created by Natacha Poutoux and Sacha Hourcade, two designers trained at ENSCI Les ateliers and then in international studios such as India Mahdavi, Stefan Diez and Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec. Their work aims at the economy of means ; it is characterized by careful research around clean, discreet and functional forms with the aim of simplifying the reading and use of the object, while using a minimum of resources. The studio has been awarded with numerous prizes such as the Grand Prix de la Création de Paris in 2019, the Rising Talents Prize at Maison & Objet in 2020, and named as finalist at the James Dyson Award in 2018. In 2021, the two designers are launching an ambitious research project to think about ways to produce more sustainably in the technology industry during a residency at Villa Kujoyama in Japan.